12 de junio de 2013

Heart glasses ♥-♥



H E L L O ! ! !


We took these two photos the same day we joined the Tea Party :) 
(the event I told you in my last entry)

I like the first photo too much! hahaha is cool *-* 

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

More news! Last Sunday I participated as an extra in a commercial for Qatar Airways and Barcelona F.C 
It was an special experience hahaha I like do these kind of jobs. 
My role was "manga girl". Yes a girl who likes manga and football.... OK. the idea of the director was really peculiar. I still don't know when it will be showed >.< 

Maybe I am going to work in another job similar to that one, but for now is only a project. 

OMG, I have more thing to tell you. I have to make an effort these days and upload more news soon!

2 comentarios:

  1. Wooo!! Un anunci?? Que guay!! Ja m'explicaràs haha (^^)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Que fashion ella con sus gafas. No sabia que tenias blog, te agrego ^^

    ResponderEliminar